TM9400 Series P25 Phase 2 Mobile Radio
For safe, secure and effective communications on the move, the TM9400 features Lone Worker, a covert microphone and stealth emergency modes as standard. For additional operational security, the TM9400 supports end-to-end encryption (including AES), the Tait Key Fill Device (KFD) and Over-the-air Rekeying (OTAR).
The TM9400 allows you to work the way that suits you best. With multiple configuration options, software licenses for additional features, and programmable function keys, the TM9400 is an efficient addition to any organization.
- Operation in VHF and 700/800MHz frequency bands
- Reduced migration risk with the multiple modes of operation
- Greater vendor choice, increased competition and interoperability with adherence to the P25 standards and software-upgradability to P25 Phase 2
- Efficient operations with encryption, voice and data, simulcast support and pre-set status messages
- Flexible expansion via an options slot for additional capabilities
- Rugged build with an IP54 rating, water-resistant control head, and exceeding relevant MIL-STD-810G
|Specifications||TM9400 Series Mobile Radio Spec. Sheet